Dad temporarily had a motorcycle and gave the kids rides around the block:
Tyler on his motorcycle:
Dad had a day off after going to Brazil and took us to the park:
Anna's "edible state of Utah" project:
The annual school carnival:

This was Mary's last carnival! She and Jodi made the most of it:
Tiki took care of the lawn while Dad was gone:
Hard work!
When Dad came home, they trimmed it together:

Dad was gone during the fair again this year:






The four oldest kids participated in the tractor pull this year and did very well:




They were pulling a lot of weight by the final rounds:



We went to the circus for the first time at the fair this year. It was really something:


I got to go on a field trip to the IMAX theatre with Anna's class!

Sarah and Tyler and I found a splash pad that was still open:
I think Sarah had three outfits on--by the time we left, she was down to this:
Getting ideas from the emergency preparedness fair:
And burying kids in the laundry:















No comments:
Post a Comment