Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cabin trip, July-August 2014

When we arrived at the cabin, it was almost midnight.  I promised the kids I would take a picture if they went to sleep. 
 
The next morning, the fun began.  I love watching the kids play outside.
 
They did a lot of swinging.
 
And a lot of four wheeling.
 
And a lot of bike riding.
 
Austin enjoyed having boys to play with.  "Look at this giant stick!"
David and Mark jammed some tunes.
 We went to a car show.  Here's a convertible Herbie. 
 The Mountain Man Rendezvous was awesome.  I didn't get pictures, but the kids tried ax throwing.
 Anna rode the river with Elie.
 
Mary wanted to abandon ship for a swim.
 
 

Tyler enjoyed his first visit to the cabin and will be back soon!
On the way home, we stopped to see Aunt Dorma.  Bad picture but a very sweet lady.

No comments: